The Selling Process
We Are With Your at Every Step
Real Estate Trends
- I will explain the current market activity and trends.
Determine the Current Market Value of Your Property
- I will define the process of valuation and pricing of your property as it relates to successfully positioning
your home in the marketplace.
- I will prepare a comparative market analysis to determine the fair market value of your property.
Establish an Effective Marketing Campaign
- I will explain the various types of exposure your property will receive.
- Access to our internal network of agents: 2 of the top rated offices locally and 16 total KoenigRubloff offices in Chicago with over 1000 agents.
- Variety of custom marketing plans and advertising services available.
- I will have professional photographs taken of your property.
- I will have an individual web site built for your property with your street address as the URL. This URL will be used in all the advertising provided.
- I will have a custom color brochure made highlighting all the features of your property and the neighborhood.
- I will make and publish a digital brochure through postlets.com which will be posted on 10+ highly visible web sites.
- I will have 500-1000 custom color postcards made and distributed to your surrounding area, target audience and my sphere of influence.
- I will provide you with hints and suggestions on how to show your property at its best and help you find a
professional stager if necessary.
- I will schedule and verify all showings and open houses.
- I will call all agents that bring their clients through for feedback.
- I will contact you on a weekly basis with all feedback that I receive.
- I will go over the purchase contract with you, the process of negotiation and the multiple offer process.
- I will work with you to determine your aspired price, acceptable price, and walk away price range.
- I will explain your options and advise you on any contracts submitted to you.
- I will present your counter offer to the buyer's agent and negotiate the offer on your behalf.
Accepted Executed Contract, Attorney Review, & Property Inspection
- I will deliver a copy of the executed contract to you, your attorney, and anyone else you deem necessary.
- I will provide on your behalf any available disclosures to the buyer i.e. Real Property Disclosure,
Lead Base Paint Disclosure, etc.
- I will provide you with a list of our suggested vendors who may be of service to you and help coordinate
- I will facilitate all necessary objectives to be addressed and satisfied before closing.
- At your request, I will be in contact with your attorney via phone/fax/e-mail.
- I will provide your attorney a clean copy of the executed contract. I will check status of contingent dates (if any) and make sure they have been met and/or addressed.
- I will confirm that your attorney sends the title policy to the buyer's lender.
- I will confirm that your attorney has obtained the title report from buyer's lender, the signed deed, bill of sale, affidavit of title, and the payoff letter from current lender.
- I will attend the buyer's inspection. I will direct you to the appropriate experts to answer specific questions you have.
- I will remind you to order a new survey of the property.
- I will communicate the closing date your attorney has scheduled with the buyer's agent.
- In preparation for your move, I will provide you with a list of helpful contacts (moving companies,
utility companies, insurance...etc.)
- Prior to closing, I will schedule and attend the final walk through with the buyer's agent.
- I will attend your closing.
- I will help answer any additional questions.
- I will provide you with a copy of my Contractor Referral List if requested.
- I will send you a copy of your closing statement in January of the next year for tax purposes.